• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR15 Accessories

Trigger Dr

imported post

rickomatic wrote:
Beat this................;)

TacticoolAR15.jpg
OK, how about this one?

Hammer

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
OK, how about this one?
Now that right there's funny, I don't care who ya are!
(somehow didn't manage to capture the pic, but it's right above....)
Izzat a Photoshop job, or just a funny interpretation of overdone Picatinny bling?

kito109654

imported post

If you attach a piece of rail to the M4 handguards it will work. However if you're picky about fitment and things like wiggle you will not be happy. The plastic handguards were not designed to support the torquing that will happen to a VFG, and if you do a lot of shooting, it will probably not be fun to deal with the wiggle. It will be fine for a weekend plinker, though.

If you want battle ready then pick a railed or modular FF forearm/handguard or a two piece railed forearm and mount whatever you like and run it hard with satisfaction.

Faceplant

imported post

0V3RC10CK3D wrote:
Well I keep buying stuff for my AR15, I put an EOTech 516 on it today and now I want a front vertical grip that drops down from the handguard, possibly one with a flashlight that mounds on the side of the rifle and is turned on by a button on the grip.

I was watching Wednesday Night At The Range last week and saw this featured on one of the shows.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/AR15/MVF515/tabid/443/Default.aspx

My advise is to wait for the green laser option as it is easier to see.

This item alone makes me want an AR that much more.