• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

wi bill to ban private sales

Landose_theghost

imported post

Yup, this will solve everything! But one hasto ask, what's to stop people from saying their firearm(s) were stolen? Just seems a huge hole in their logic with this one...Idk. A for effort I guess?

Mlutz

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Mlutz wrote:
Doug, the first two links did not come up with anything
What was expected? What did the third turn up?
You are awesome, I just got that. I guess im moving a bit slow this morning. :lol:

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Mlutz wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Mlutz wrote:
Doug, the first two links did not come up with anything
What was expected? What did the third turn up?
You are awesome, I just got that. I guess im moving a bit slow this morning. :lol:
Please, not "awesome". I am much more accustomed to 'azzhole'.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Oh come on now. You can't see the logic here? If they ban private sales then every firearm sold in a private sale is an illegal firearm. How can they grandfather anything?

Can you prove when you bought the firearm? Im sure that won't be possible for everyone.

Just think of how happy WAVE will be when they confiscate all of those guns. I can see it now. Door to door searches with Jeri Bonavia standing there supervising the troops. Rubbing her hands together as she thinks about all of the recognition her and her new Gestopo will receive.

To quote the words of the great artist, Phil Collins, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight." The great confiscation. It will be like Hitler's book burning.

It will in fact be Katrina all over again. Watch the video here:

http://strongmail.real.com/track?t=c&mid=701&msgid=407&did=1256773178&sn=1244659862&eid=j.gleason@hotmail.com&uid=123092&extra=&&&2001&&&http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Well I got news for you. This is one individual who will not give up their firearms without a fight. If they come for mine it is game on.

I will not give them up without a fight, period. Will anyone else here say the same?

Molon Labe!

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

hunter9mm wrote:
IMHO, the bill needs to pass before we need to defend against it!
NO! That is too late. But there does need to be something concrete to defend against and there must be committed sponsors to attack.

It is like any other hypothesis that cannot be falsified until it is advanced. Until then it's just letting YOU do their probing to reveal to them the weaknesses. "Oh, they're going to attack at this point so we must reinforce here."

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What Doug was trying to get across is that there is no bill to vote on yet. This was an email that was sent out to legislators to gain someone to co-sponsor the bill, if that happens we can contact our representatives regarding it.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What needs to be passed in Wisconsin is an anti-Bloomberg law like West Virginia has. I would not put it passif Ol' Jer, the head WAVE goul, topull insome of that elitist Chicago Joyce Foundation spare cash to do a phoney private firearm sale operation in Wisconsin like Bloomberg did in states around New York. Private firearm sellers be careful.:exclaim:

http://www.firearmstruth.com/tag/illegal-gun-sales

range rat

imported post

J. Gleason:

I might be a day late an a dollar short on weighting in on this [ just readed my nra-ila E-Mail] bill. How about an old fashion Protest March [oc of course] around Ms, Jeri. Bonavia Neightorhood ! Look, Iknow i"m new to open carry. But not the Bull#$%^ there pulling. We all know they've got the newspapers, tv's an radios, working for them. I just think It's time to turn some of this to our favor..

Any of you old Dogs remeber the 60an 70's Bairs Brats??