• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan 2nd Amendment March - who's going

Jblack44

imported post

So I'm going to take a half day vacation and drive to Lansing. This will be my first offical "March". Who all is planning on attending? Will there be a meet up beforehand? Will there be signs or any other way we (MOC Inc. ) will be displayed???

I'm looking forward to it. Trying to get my brother to come along as well.

detroit_fan

imported post

Has there been one fo these in michigan anytime in the recent past?Is this just a general 2A march or is it aimed at something specifically?

Lansing is a couple hours from me so i'm not too familiar with it. Where does one park if going to this event?

autosurgeon

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
I will be going and taking carpoolers from the eastside if there is a need. I haveone already but have room for at least two more, three if they don't mind being buddy-buddy. You should know that I smoke heavily though.
That might be a wiring fault or BC your exhaust is too close too something flamable...

Oh you mean YOU smoke :lol::celebrate