• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open-Carry lunch availability on Saturday April 3rd in Pewaukee

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I'm trying to gauge availability of people for an OC lunch on Saturday April 3rd in Pewaukee, WI

If you are reasonably sure you can attend, please post up here.

I've been contacted by another international news organization that saw the story that ran on the BBC and they want to do a story that would run on their network.

If you are free Saturday April 3rd for an Open-Carry lunch that would be from noon-ish until 1pm respond accordingly in this thread.

protias

imported post

I would love to attend, but living in another state makes it kind of hard to do.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Any particular restaurant in mind for the event?
I suspect this will be run similar to last time in the respect that the location will be PMed only to those who will be attending. If you're coming then I'd just wait for a PM from Nik of Hugh.