• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open-Carry lunch availability on Saturday April 3rd in Pewaukee

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Talked to the producer again today. This is still a go for April 3rd at noon!

Location details will be emailed closer to the date.

So put it in your calendar, its on.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
BROKENSPROKET wrote:
I would love to go if I could catch a ride with someone.
Where you at? I might be able to pick you up. I am south side Milwaukee

Thanks for the offer, but I live between Eau Claire and La Crosse. I will be coming down with Huberto's Posse or with a group from Eau Claire.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

the last time I talked to the producer it was still a go. I sent him an email this past friday (late) and haven't heard back since. I presume he will respond when he gets back to his office on Monday. (He is based in NYC)

I hope to send out an email as soon as I hear from him.

Or course we don't need a tv crew to have a lunch, we could have lunch anyway.

I'll still keep you all posted as soon as I hear back from him.

OCmyXD

imported post

I should be able to make this event as well. Never OC'd before, but will use this as either my "get comfortable with it" or my "get off the pot!"

bigdaddy1

imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Yes we do, I don't want to post the website here to avoid any anti's or protesters showing up.

I was going to send it out by email.

Understood,

Did I mention that I dont like Chinese food? Just sayin;)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Talked to the producer by phone today... He's very hard to communicate with (its a Japanese news network and his english isn't very good)

He was out of the country covering something in Haiti... He sounded like he still wanted to plan the event on Saturday but it was hard to get a good

I couldn't tell if he was tentative because he wasn't sure if he would make it or if he sounded tentative because he doesn't speak english well.

I'll try to keep you guys posted as soon as I know more. If some of you make alternate plans because he commits late, its his own fault. :)