• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A new guy saying hi

END_THE_FED

imported post

Hello all ,

I stumbled across this site several months ago and have been reading the message boards a lot the past several weeks. There seems to be a lot of great info and people on this site so I thought I would sign up.
I am very big on freedom,Liberty and the constitution. I have always been pro RKBA but don't have a lot of experience with firearms, I have only gone shooting a hand full of times, but the times I went I had a great time, and would like to learn more. I hope to purchase my first gun (probably a pistol) in a couple months just need to save some cash. After I get it I plan on both OCing and CCing (after some more practice of course).
Well that's all for now just wanted to say hi.

amzbrady

imported post

Howdy End, and welcome. There are shooting ranges that let you rent their guns to shoot on their ranges. Try some out first and see what you are most comfortable with.

amzbrady

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Champion Arms shooting range in kent 430-5PM today!

Rent guns! Bring your own paper targets if you want! Or buy a zombie poster!

A couple of us will be there today!

http://www.championarms.com/
Damn time, mileage, gas prices, yadda yadda yadda. Hopefully will be up that way end of the month, beggining of next. My kid will be needing some money again soon, so I will have to trip to Northgate.

Aryk45XD

imported post

Wecome to the board. I come mainly for the laughs. The education and sharing is just a bonus!

amzbrady wrote:
Maybe Poo can swing by on his bus and pick you up. :lol:
Poosharker wrote:
Maybe amz will come by in his motorized couch with a couple beers.
See what I mean.

END_THE_FED wrote:
yes it refers to the central bank/ Federal reserve system.
That's brilliant! Great handle.