Thread: Might I pose...

Post imported post

If anyone wants to meet up at Jimmy Johns on Greenfield at 9mile rd in Southfield on Sunday the 21st that would be great! I think that everyone here should appreciate JJs because under their "Do's Sign" it says something to the effect of, "give up your seat to all pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with firearms", or something like that.

Anywho, I think it would be great if anyone wanted to come up for some great food, and friendly service, I am positive the manager will welcome all that show up. I say around noon, 1pm.

God Bless!

I don't know why I couldn't get a map going but the address is 23255 Greenfield rd, Southfield, MI 48075

Or if you need verbal directions the phone number is 248 552 5446

Oh and PS: No Alcohol so non-CPL's welcome!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

I am not going to be available sunday. However, I am always happy to meet up for dinner or something if I'm available. I can try to drag evil along too.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Come on guys and gals, bump
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless