• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Might I pose...

eastmeyers

imported post

If anyone wants to meet up at Jimmy Johns on Greenfield at 9mile rd in Southfield on Sunday the 21st that would be great! I think that everyone here should appreciate JJs because under their "Do's Sign" it says something to the effect of, "give up your seat to all pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with firearms", or something like that.

Anywho, I think it would be great if anyone wanted to come up for some great food, and friendly service, I am positive the manager will welcome all that show up. I say around noon, 1pm.

God Bless!

I don't know why I couldn't get a map going but the address is 23255 Greenfield rd, Southfield, MI 48075

Or if you need verbal directions the phone number is 248 552 5446

Oh and PS: No Alcohol so non-CPL's welcome!

Michigander

imported post

I am not going to be available sunday. However, I am always happy to meet up for dinner or something if I'm available. I can try to drag evil along too. :D