• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in springfield mo

opencarryinmo

imported post

i am looking to get open carry group started here in springfield mo area if any interested please make contact @opencarryinusa@yahoo.com

HYRYSC

imported post

I am in for it. I open carry most of the time so nothing new for me, but it is always nice to meet up with others in the close area.

demery

imported post

I live in republic but am in springfield often i would be up for it. I open carry alot around republic and springfield and never have any problems.

goalseter88

imported post

yah i contacted yah but never can get a good time to call i always get your answering machine. seems we got around 4 ppl mabye we could just schedule a day and time and place and just meet for the first time and get something going.like next saterday or sunday work for me.

opencarryinmo

imported post

ok seems we have interested i will post a date and time to meet up soon , i am open for suggestions??

opencarryinmo

imported post

ok the date of the first open carry meeting in springfield mo will be this monday the 29 th of the month the location will be @ Star bucks on south campbell
out near kmart and the time will be @ 8pm come one come all hope to see you there any info needed please contact @ opencarryinusa@yahoo.com or 417-350-6900

HYRYSC

imported post

goalseter88 wrote:
i got one or 2 from missouricarry.com who said they come also.

Oh great...some of those CC'ers.

JK, I are one two.

I am planning on being there. I have to stay in town anyway to test out my new AK at the BP rifle tube.

This is the Starbucks at 3628 S. Campbell Ave correct?

opencarryinmo

imported post

had fun time out tonight @ starbucks looks like group may take off really good, next meeting date looks to be april 26, just need suggesttions where to meet and eat!!!!!! post or make contact @ opencarryinusa@Yahoo.com

goalseter88

imported post

yah had a great time, we had 4 ppl show up. and we just met a guy who wasnt even here for the group that was just open carrying and he joined in with the group. so hopefully he join in again. i liked demery idea of having the next meeting at that busiek state park where we could have a mabye a cookout or and shoot at the shooting range all at the same time.

opencarryinmo

imported post

i am thinking we could do @ bbq @ one of the parks here in springfield. i did not realize that he just walked in and had no idea that we weere meeting tonight.

HYRYSC

imported post

For sure the next meeting needs to include some food! I like to talk to everyone and all, but I would rather eat ;)

Nice to meet you guys there last night, had a good time. Got home in the nick of time because the wife had already recorded "24" and was just getting ready to watch it without me.

I told her that it was a good thing that I got there when I did as she saved me the cost of a good divorce lawyer.:lol::cuss:

demery

imported post

Had a great time last night guys. Looks like this might take off pretty decently. Maybe the guy we caught on the way in will stick with it and join up as well. Pretty cool meeting up there and having someone not from the forum just happen to show up the same time we did. April 26 works for me now we just gotta figure out where to eat. gotta have food this time.

HYRYSC

imported post

opencarryinmo wrote:
i am thinking we could do @ bbq @ one of the parks here in springfield. i did not realize that he just walked in and had no idea that we weere meeting tonight.

Yeah, I saw up standing at the counter waiting for his order and I said, you can have a seat if you wanna.

He looked around at us and said, you guys have a meeting here or something? That's when it hit me that he was not showing up for the get-togther LOL. Turned out to be a great guy, loved chatting with him as well as all of you guys.