• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thread with laws on firearms inside of alcohol establishments?

Machoduck

imported post

If you want the by-play among our members, try the search function, and no, I don't have any tested suggestions for the search term. The law is well crafted; almost like a checklist. Is the area in question posted "21 and older"? Not 20 or 18 or even 65. Was it posted by the Liquor Control Board? Not the City of Vancouver, or Applebee's main office. The law also distinguishes between arestaurant area and a cocktail lounge, at least by implication. There have been discussions where certain establishments have posted the sign on the front (exterior) door instead of the entrance to the lounge area. They were wrong. Some dip at a state liquor store tried to post the store as off limits to under 21 but they don't serve drinks for on-site consumption, so he was wrong, too. Thank you, M1gunner!

MD