• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Birch run gun and knife

manicdevery

imported post

I am going to the gun and knife show in Birch Run, if anyone else on this forum is

attending let me know so i can find you there. Right now Myself, my dad, may woman, and a few friends are going. i might even take this dancing banana---->:celebrate

Devery

SpringerXDacp

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
lol...im going in may....make sure you lemme know how it is....every gun show ive been to in michigan has been a dud...havent been to BR tho
Other than dealing with the so-called Pro 2A, Anti-OC fudds, I thought the Gibraltar gun show last December was better than Birch Run. However, to be fair, its been about 5 years since I've been to Birch Run.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
Really?...i went to gibralters about a month or so ago....it was half their show room, nothin all that great either
I forgot to mention it was the Mt Clemens Gibralter and not Taylor, if that makes a difference. I've never been to the Taylor gun show.