• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Open Carry Allowed" at this establishment

Ken Kd

imported post

Is there a local member who can get me a sticker for the door of my business?

Thanx in advance

Ken

KD Outdoors

7688 Highland Rd.

Waterford, Mi. 48327

248-666-7799

coderdude

imported post

Nice to here from you Ken, I live just down the road from your business and have been there many times (CC when i have been there).
I hope you get that sticker.

manicdevery

imported post

Ken Kd wrote:

Thanx in advance

Ken

KD Outdoors

7688 Highland Rd.

Waterford, Mi. 48327

248-666-7799
Woot woot. i will try to get someone on that sticker. And i will also try to patronize your shop this summer. :celebrate

Devery

Ken Kd

imported post

wolverine1856 wrote:
Nice Ken!

BTW When I was ina few months backit looked like you would not be carrying Diamond bows this year.Did that change?
Quit carrying Bowtech/Diamond after they were bought out by Savage.

office888

imported post

Ken Kd wrote:

Thanx in advance

Ken

KD Outdoors

7688 Highland Rd.

Waterford, Mi. 48327

248-666-7799
Victory banana! :celebrate

Welcome to the site!

If I'm ever in Waterford, you've got my business.

-Richard-

G

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
How 'bout "Open Carry Only"?
What do you mean?

On topic... KD is the premiere outfitters in Oakland County.

Service is second to none!

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Let the criminals spies and assassins be the only ones who conceal.

You can carry in more places (with a permission slip).

All it would take to get our A2 back, is to get people to stop concealing. The people would quickly realise that there isnt anything wrong unusual or dangerous about carrying a gun if those who already carried them would stop hiding them.

G

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:

All it would take to get our A2 back, is to get people to stop concealing. The people would quickly realise that there isnt anything wrong unusual or dangerous about carrying a gun if those who already carried them would stop hiding them.
You are clueless as to what is or is not lawful carry, as evidenced by your conviction, and you want me to be restricted in my lawful possession because you are? Just because you are not capable of being law abiding, and as a result have had your privileges revoked, doesn't mean that I need to be restricted like you are.

Furthermore, it the property owner wishes to allow all forms of lawful carry, who are you to dictate what he should do or not do?

Banger

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:

You are clueless as to what is or is not lawful carry, as evidenced by your conviction, and you want me to be restricted in my lawful possession because you are? Just because you are not capable of being law abiding, and as a result have had your privileges revoked, doesn't mean that I need to be restricted like you are.

Furthermore, it the property owner wishes to allow all forms of lawful carry, who are you to dictate what he should do or not do?
Wow my fingers almost lock up typing this but I actually agree with what Pat has to say...