Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free certification of training.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Print as wallet card. Notarize if desired. Laminate after signatures. Copyright © DBH
    ================================================== ==========
    The undersigned certifies that the four precepts of safe gun handling are understood and memorized; LOADED[1], MUZZLE[2], TRIGGER[3], TARGET[4] and that firing a gun requires violation of one or more of these precepts of safe gun handling. Footnotes overleaf.

The undersigned certifies that the four elements of common-law self-defense are understood and memorized; 1) be innocent of instigation, 2) be in reasonable fear of bodily harm, 3) use sufficient force only to deliver oneself from evil, 4) attempt to withdraw. The undersigned acknowledges that local statutes may further restrict or expand common law.

I,________________ certify this day, __________________ that the above is true

Signed:
    ========================OVERLEAF================== ==========
    [1] LOADED- All guns are LOADED until they are not, proven to the satisfaction of all involved.

[2] MUZZLE - Cover with the MUZZLE only that which would be destroyed.

[3] TRIGGER - Keep your finger off the TRIGGER. Keep YOUR finger off the TRIGGER.

[4] TARGET - Know your TARGET and what is beyond.

One or more of these precepts of safe gun handling MUST BE VIOLATED to fire a gun.
    There, you're certified in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Regulations on 03/21/2010

Post imported post

Awesome! A printable WI CCW permit... thanks Doug!

Banned

Post imported post

Abraxxas wrote:
    Where does it say that, "CCW" or "permit"?

Post imported post

Abraxxas wrote:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Post imported post

Again Doug, if you're going to Post information, especially the type you just did, would you PLEASE give exact reference as to where it came from. IOW, validate your information. IE, what Code, local, State???
    Otherwise someone might just go right out there and land himself/herself in a huge pile of trouble, up to and including a Felony or worse.
    Thank you!

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    Again Doug, if you're going to Post information, especially the type you just did, would you PLEASE give exact reference as to where it came from. IOW, validate your information. IE, what Code, local, State???
    Otherwise someone might just go right out there and land himself/herself in a huge pile of trouble, up to and including a Felony or worse.
    Thank you!
    Ditto. . .
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Banned

Post imported post

the four elements of common-law self-defense are understood and memorized
    Common law? Have we stepped backwards from having constitutional rights to seeking protection under the King of England's color of law? Our common law rights have been abrogated in so many areas its like a piece of Swiss cheese. I suppose next you are going to claim to be a sovereign citizen and that you hold your land in an allodial title.

C'mon Doug. Get in the real world.

Banned

Post imported post

Print as wallet card. Notarize if desired. Laminate after signatures. Copyright © DBH
    The undersigned certifies that the four precepts of safe gun handling are understood and memorized; LOADED[1], MUZZLE[2], TRIGGER[3], TARGET[4] and that firing a gun requires violation of one or more of these precepts of safe gun handling. Footnotes overleaf.

The undersigned certifies that the four elements of common-law self-defense are understood and memorized; 1) be innocent of instigation, 2) be in reasonable fear of bodily harm, 3) use sufficient force only to deliver oneself from evil, 4) attempt to withdraw. The undersigned acknowledges that local statutes may further restrict or expand common law.

Signed:
    [1] LOADED- All guns are LOADED until they are not, proven to the satisfaction of all involved.

[3] TRIGGER - Keep your finger off the TRIGGER. Keep YOUR finger off the TRIGGER.

One or more of these precepts of safe gun handling MUST BE VIOLATED to fire a gun.
    There, you're certified in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Regulations on 03/21/2010

Post imported post

Abraxxas wrote:
    Where does it say the aforementioned "four precepts of safe gun handling" or "four elements of common-law self defense" in either the Wisconsin statutes or Administrative Code?
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Banned

Post imported post

It doesn't and no mention of this certification either. This is cutting edge legal training! This is preemption in advance of law, de facto certification.

Post imported post

It doesn't and no mention of this certification either. This is cutting edge legal training! This is preemption in advance of law, de facto certification.
    LOL...Well Dougy, this time your standing out in the cold all by yourself.... I think some of us are saying...DUMB IDEA DOUGY !!!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

I don't write to please or impress G-LOC K34 or his goonion puppeteer.

Many here prate of certification and others pander to them.

Here is free certification meeting all existing Wisconsin state and statutory standards. If you/y'all disagree then make an appropriate and precise legal citation.

Signed:

Banned

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    Otherwise someone might just go right out there and land himself/herself in a huge pile of trouble, up to and including a Felony or worse. Thank you!
    You are implying that another's fee-paid certification makes the holder felony proof? Now that would be worth the fee, to be made proof of committing a felony.

How about YOU print-up such a get-out-of-jail-free card. I don't believe it can be done.

Post imported post

That's hilarious, thanks Doug. Now I have a thread to refer to whenever someone wants to be certified.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Not bad. All you have to do is add this stuff and you will have something worth the paper it is printed on there...

1. Instruction in the fundamentals of pistol use including mechanical knowledge of handguns, and safe practices in shooting, loading, unloading, clearing firearm malfunctions, safe storage and firearm care;

2. Successful completion of an actual shooting qualification exercise and the ability to evaluate shooting proficiency and safe weapon skills of students in a practical firearm shooting exercise;

3. Instruction in the legal aspects of pistol possession, carry, and use, including self-defense and the restrictions on the use of deadly force. This should also include the psychological and physiological effects of a violent threat encounter and simple weapon retention techniques;

Post imported post

Well Doug since I do not have the time to flaunt my vernacular "muscles" ( I am conceding to you readily having a Thesaurus handy to impress, who I do not know)
    At any rate, there be no legal basis or rebuttal to your post.
    It holds as much truth as X-Ray Glasses from a Cracker Jack box!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Have a nice day!

Banned

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    Well Doug since I do not have the time to flaunt my vernacular "muscles" ( I am conceding to you readily having a Thesaurus handy to impress, who I do not know)
    At any rate, there be no legal basis or rebuttal to your post.
    It holds as much truth as X-Ray Glasses from a Cracker Jack box!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Have a nice day!
    Why, thank you, I will have a nice day.

Cracker Jack X-Ray Glasses may not have served your purposes and so been somehow un-true to you. I am sure that they served the purposes of their developer just fine, same as fee-for-certification serves the purposes of its developers and advocates.

My point is that their purpose is to separate fools from their money!

You're a newbie. I went to HS a long time ago and in a far away place where testing and excellence was essential to teaching, so I took lots of weird tests. One assayed my vocabulary at 300,000, comparable to a dictionary, a battery of others assayed my 'q' (like Chi but for occidentals) at +4 standard deviations.

Signed:

Banned

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Not bad. All you have to do is add this stuff and you will have something worth the paper it is printed on there...

1. Instruction in the fundamentals of pistol use including mechanical knowledge of handguns, and safe practices in shooting, loading, unloading, clearing firearm malfunctions, safe storage and firearm care;

2. Successful completion of an actual shooting qualification exercise and the ability to evaluate shooting proficiency and safe weapon skills of students in a practical firearm shooting exercise;

3. Instruction in the legal aspects of pistol possession, carry, and use, including self-defense and the restrictions on the use of deadly force. This should also include the psychological and physiological effects of a violent threat encounter and simple weapon retention techniques;
    Here you go:

Banned

Post imported post

Your wallet card is getting pretty big! So is this manual a get-out-of-jail-free card, that some seem to expect. We are not commissioned officers.
    Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA ******* damn the Obamanation and its thugs.

Signed:

Banned

Post imported post

Back to the top for the newly arrived.

McX

Post imported post

not to be rude, but i don't need a cc permit, i'll just go with the state constitutional right, open carry, and for when i go out of state, penn. non-res. license to carry firearm.

Banned

Post imported post

How can a smart move be rude? But the 'Certification of Training' is not a permit of any sort, but a way to drive home the pointlessness of extra-legal fee-paid certification. It is dumb to beg the State to regulate a right.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Don't those of you that took the DNR sponsored firearm certification classes that those are the things pounded in your head during the classes. After understanding those rules you received a certificate. Your valid hunting certificate already certifies that you understand those rules.

The pertinent state stautes that require the training and certification before you can purchase a hunting license if born after Jan 1, 1973 are 29.59(1)(c) and 29.591(4)(a)(1) and 29.593.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Lammie wrote:
    The pertinent state stautes that require the training and certification before you can purchase a hunting license if born after Jan 1, 1973 are 29.59(1)(c) and 29.591(4)(a)(1) and 29.593.

Posted before I saw your edit but kept for clarification......

29.591(1)(c) and 29.591(4)(a)(1) are the statutes which detail what the training shall be and that a certificate be issued. The Requirement that one possess such a certificate before purchasing a hunting license and the grandfathered exemption is 29.593.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

It should also be noted that the fee charged for the certification is authorized under consttutional amendment Article I section 26. Which contains the phrase 'subject to reasonable regulation".

Does there appear to be a conflict between Article I section 25 and Article I Section 26. In my opinion Yes, but I'm sure the courts would rule that there isn't because ss29.593 is a regulation of possessing a hunting license and not a firearm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast