Thread: Definitions

Post imported post

I hope this is not to much to ask, but could we have a sticky or main topic for abbreviations. Some of us are new to this and don't know what they are. Some are pretty easy to figure out like leo (law enforcment officer) but others i'm just not sure about. RAS, what is that? If anyone wants to help out I hope you post as many as you know. Thanks, gettysburg

Post imported post

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Sorry, my bad. Search and I have not been getting along lately. It would make a good sticky though IMHO, seeI learned a new one.

Post imported post

Oh I was not bashin ya for not using search just suggesting it as some don't think to use it and there is allot of good info buried in this place!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Oh I was not bashin ya for not using search just suggesting it as some don't think to use it and there is allot of good info buried in this place!
    I didn't take it as bashing at all, just joking around a bit, and thanks for the link.

Post imported post

Well I am glad it helped! I was always glad of help when I was first starting out on the forum and figure helping others is only fair.