• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Definitions

gettysburg

imported post

I hope this is not to much to ask, but could we have a sticky or main topic for abbreviations. Some of us are new to this and don't know what they are. Some are pretty easy to figure out like leo (law enforcment officer) but others i'm just not sure about. RAS, what is that? If anyone wants to help out I hope you post as many as you know. Thanks, gettysburg

gettysburg

imported post

Sorry, my bad. Search and I have not been getting along lately.:D It would make a good sticky though IMHO, seeI learned a new one. :D

gettysburg

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Oh I was not bashin ya for not using search just suggesting it as some don't think to use it and there is allot of good info buried in this place!
I didn't take it as bashing at all, just joking around a bit, and thanks for the link.