• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best Defense

tcmech

imported post

I just watched an episode of best defense I recorded on 3/17 and at the end of it Micheal Baine said he has started open carrying in the national forrest. He stated he felt it was important for the predators to know that the prey was armed, not sure what the exact quote was though.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen it.

XD40coyote

imported post

I missed the last episode ( the 3/17 one) due to being overly focused on 10pm and South park, and not getting to the TV till 10pm. Yes I have a DVR but I am tech stupid with anything not related to digital cameras and the internet.

Baine was the one posting on here a while back-I think. I had posted wondering why a show with so much CC training related stuff had students shooting from open carry. Then someone from the show responded.I asked if they were going to cover open carry and he said he would like to. So I guess this was filmed after my suggestion? LOL :celebrate

Baine or whomever- if you see this, I want to say thanks for a good show this season, the knife stuff is great, asis the other "gun free zone" self defense stuff. Almost like you guys filmed for us poor saps in unamerican places LOL. Still waiting for a show that is all open carry though!