• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW Washington OC Event

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

canceled

Per Dave Workman....

I just got off the telephone with the Vancouver man's attorney. He appreciates all of your support,

HOWEVER...

He asks that you PLEASE
do not travel to Vancouver for any kind of a demonstration, picnic, gathering at Albertson's (they're not the culprit here!!!) as it will not help his client's case, in the event this case goes anywhere.

He's the attorney, and I think O.C. activists ought to honor his request on behalf of his client.

In response to the incident that was published in the Columbian newspaper in Vancouver Washington (http://www.columbian.com/news/2010/mar/19/police-ticket-man-who-wore-gun-in-store/) we are holding an Open Carry meet at one of the local parks in Vancouver and are inviting you folks from Oregon.

Check out the thread: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=40718&forum_id=55

Does anyone have details on Ester Short park in downtown Vancouver? Do they have picnic tables?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

canceled

Per Dave Workman....

I just got off the telephone with the Vancouver man's attorney. He appreciates all of your support,

HOWEVER...

He asks that you PLEASE
do not travel to Vancouver for any kind of a demonstration, picnic, gathering at Albertson's (they're not the culprit here!!!) as it will not help his client's case, in the event this case goes anywhere.

He's the attorney, and I think O.C. activists ought to honor his request on behalf of his client.