• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling for a Meeting to Vote Out Multiple Board Members of MOC

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
John steping down. Tempist hmm you must be out of the loop? There are multiple issues.
Or maybe he's back in the loop?

G

imported post

If MOC had such a historical event followed by the resignation of the MOC president, can we expect President O'bama to resign now too after his historical weekend?

autosurgeon

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
If MOC had such a historical event followed by the resignation of the MOC president, can we expect President O'bama to resign now too after his historical weekend?
Now that I would celebrate!

Will never happen. He's too in love with himself.
I know but I can dream can't I :lol:

G

imported post

LIL_FREAK_66 FOR MOC PRESIDENT 2010

I may have been too harsh on him. He is at least dedicated enough to participate whenever he can get a ride from Brian.

WARCHILD

imported post

NONE!!:uhoh:
It has all been lost already....

But I don't see a crowd forming any lines that think they can do a better job!

A lot easier to just make fun, throw digs, and joke about quitters than get off your butts and try to save anything.

Well, you get what you build and it won't stand long. :uhoh:

DetroitBiker

imported post

Whats going on in that Org.?
f3vq11.jpg

G

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
NONE!!:uhoh:
It has all been lost already....

But I don't see a crowd forming any lines that think they can do a better job!

A lot easier to just make fun, throw digs, and joke about quitters than get off your butts and try to save anything.

Well, you get what you build and it won't stand long. :uhoh:

There's nothing left to save.

G

imported post

Stand by...

A phoenix is about to rise from the ashes.