• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling for a Meeting to Vote Out Multiple Board Members of MOC

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
wardog it doesnt matter we dont vote. So we now must rely on whats left of the current board to do the right thing.
Another secret meeting???

scot623

imported post

There are only 3 people who have control of righting the ship, wardog. Has anyones phone rang from the board asking for help? If The board deemed sprinklerguy28 unqualified for VP than I'm not sure who else is "qualified" to lead MOC, according to the board.

DanM

imported post

dougwg wrote:
How many members do we have? Total?

How much money does MOC INC. have?

I don't think it would be a bad idea for a monthly or quarterly summary to go out to members, recapping a few key things like membership level and general financials. The financialscould be justbeginning bank balance, ending bank balance, and line items for the cash inflows and outflows relating togeneral categoriesand specific inflows/outflows if they are major.

Sunshine is always good, for any organization.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

DanM wrote:
dougwg wrote:

I don't think it would be a bad idea for a monthly or quarterly summary to go out to members, recapping a few key things like membership level and general financials. The financialscould be justbeginning bank balance, ending bank balance, and line items for the cash inflows and outflows relating togeneral categoriesand specific inflows/outflows if they are major.

Sunshine is always good, for any organization.

True...but some times you have to wait for the sun to come up which is fine with me.

Sometime within the next week would be nice.

G

imported post

dougwg wrote:

Better question...

Where is the money and applications for membership that was collected at the recent events?

How can those individuals receive their membership info if they aren't members yet?

Generaldet sent an email to all members to contact the secretary if they didn't receive their membership info.

How is someone that isn't a registered member going to know to contact the secretary if they aren't in the system yet to have received the email in the first place?

detroit_fan

imported post

I'm really scared to ask this b/c i don't want to start a sh*tstorm, but why did the pres quit? If someone wants to send me a pm that would be cool, i'm just confused.

G

imported post

detroit_fan wrote:
I'm really scared to ask this b/c i don't want to start a sh*tstorm, but why did the pres quit? If someone wants to send me a pm that would be cool, i'm just confused.
Does it really matter?

G

imported post

Keep you eyes open for the

UFO

:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate

scot623

imported post

I don't know who's job it is to handle new membership kits(secretary/treasurer), but this is an EPIC FAIL. I am totally behind MOC's message, but there has got to be a better group running things. Maybe 3 more emails announcing resignations should follow soon. MOC can be a force in this state, hopefully the right people get put into place to make it happen.

mikestilly

imported post

scot623 wrote:
I don't know who's job it is to handle new membership kits(secretary/treasurer), but this is an EPIC FAIL. I am totally behind MOC's message, but there has got to be a better group running things. Maybe 3 more emails announcing resignations should follow soon. MOC can be a force in this state, hopefully the right people get put into place to make it happen.

That would be Nathen Nephew and the board who is supposed to make sure people are doing their jobs.

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
scot623 wrote:

That would be Nathen Nephew and the board who is supposed to make sure people are doing their jobs.
I was told that the board, or what remains of it now, was going to ask for his resignation (dismissal).

Now what???

mel5051

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
scot623 wrote:

I was told that the board, or what remains of it now, was going to ask for his resignation (dismissal).

Now what???
What we will hear is "HIGH HO SILVER! AWAY!! as the board gallups into the fading sun...

sprinklerguy28

imported post

dougwg wrote:

I would like to know this as well. Hopefully the treasurer will shed some light on an exact membership number and financial status.

G

imported post

dougwg wrote:

These two questions need to be answered immediately.

The Vice President was asked, on March 21st, specifically how many members were registered with MOC.

He could not answer. Many individuals have sent in money for membership and have not gotten any response back.

I would think that it would not be difficult to ascertain the answer to the question...
"How many members does MOC have?".

It most certainly should not take 3 days.

Why is there so much secrecy within MOC?

I'll ask the questions again...

How many registered members are there in MOC?

How much money does MOC have?

mikestilly

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
scot623 wrote:

Now what???

The board needs to elect the correct president for the job and all active members know who this person is. Can they make the right choice? So far it hasn't looked real good as it took this long and this much pain to do what all of us needed to be done. Once the correct president is elected then I feel the whole board needs to be replaced.

If that person isnt elected president then consider MOC over, and finished.

And to think the board had the nerve to actually question my dedication. While at the same time running the organization in to the ground.

mel5051

imported post

As a paid Charter Member of MOC I request an immediate answer to the above questions be sent to me immediately. Failure to do so will result in a formal complaint against MOC as a Non-Profit Organization in non-compliance with the law.