• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member from South Bay area

Ninja_Commando

imported post

Hello everyone,
I am Joey and I am a new member here to this forum. I live in the city of Hawthorne. I am a member of the NRA,CRPA,Calguns and SBMC. I have been looking around this site for a few weeks and have finally decided to join. I hope to be able to OC in the near future,but first would like to educate myself more in the laws pertaining to OC. Needless to say,I hope I can start off by not only reading up on the laws but participating in a meet-up as well (not OC just yet).

I am available most weekends. I don't have much time during the week. I hope to make plenty of like minded friends here.

BTW,there is plenty of Starbucks here in Hawthorne. :D

DEFENSOR

imported post

Welcome Ninja,

By now you well know of the wealth of knowledge within these threads. You have a good plan to not jump headlong into actually carrying. I myself hung around for a few months before even posting. I to am a South Bay local and I think we can get the ball rolling on some local carry meets. Keep your eyes on the forum for meets anywhere you can make it to and keep reading and learning.

Sincerely, Defensor

oifoefvet

imported post

Hey there, welcome. I am in the Long Beach area, and would love to meet for an OC event. I have no problem OCing. Let me know. I would love to try to organize an event maybe, how many would be willing to get together?