• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyalup Gun show 27,28 March 2010

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I will be at the gun show helping Sheriff Palmer take applications for Concealed Handgun Licenses for Washington State residents who want to carry for personal protection in Oregon.

amzbrady

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
I will be at the gun show helping Sheriff Palmer take applications for Concealed Handgun Licenses for Washington State residents who want to carry for personal protection in Oregon.
Whats it cost now, and do you have to be a member of the Pully up thing.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Looks like I'll be working the Puyallup show after all. I'll definately stop by and say hi to you all. Unfortunately for me, by taking the security position for the WAC, I'm unable to work the OCDO table. Unless I'm not called to work on a particular weekend.

See you all there.

Rune

imported post

What day will Sheriff Palmer be there doing apps? That alone will justify me showing up. Not to mention I might actually be able to find something to start carrying.