• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyalup Gun show 27,28 March 2010

Hendo

imported post

I'll be there looking for Beretta CX4 accessories - probably on Sunday.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I'm sure the OCDO table will be there with banner and all. I'll most likely be working the show again. If I'm not, I'll be manning the table.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
I'm sure the OCDO table will be there with banner and all. I'll most likely be working the show again. If I'm not, I'll be manning the table.
OCDO table has been reserved for the weekend, see everyone there.

LC

imported post

When I go to the Puyallup gun show, I look for ammo, parts, and what ever else I
have on my grocery list;I always miss that table every time. Hopefully I'll findit this time.

Trigger Dr

imported post

I will be there on Saturday, to help with the table. I will bring a donation container with $ in it. When you come by the table, I challenge you to put a couple dollars in it. I am going to start it with $30.00.

uncoolperson

imported post

It's been sorta asked, and if I was smart enough I'd read through all the posts to formulate an answer... but I ain't. (before someone posts "use the search function").

I understand I need to be a member to buy, I also understand that's it's $X.XX to get in as a non member.

Les me know if I understand this right, say I:

show up,
pay my $X.XX to get in the door, wander around see something I like
join using my CPL as proof that I'm legal to become a member (or pass a background check if I don't have one [thinking of bringing a buddy])
pay the membership dues
get a refund for $X.XX then go buy the gun and walk away feeling slightly jaded but content?

Am I understanding this right?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
It's been sorta asked, and if I was smart enough I'd read through all the posts to formulate an answer... but I ain't. (before someone posts "use the search function").

I understand I need to be a member to buy, I also understand that's it's $X.XX to get in as a non member.

Les me know if I understand this right, say I:

show up,
pay my $X.XX to get in the door, wander around see something I like
join using my CPL as proof that I'm legal to become a member (or pass a background check if I don't have one [thinking of bringing a buddy])
pay the membership dues
get a refund for $X.XX then go buy the gun and walk away feeling slightly jaded but content?

Am I understanding this right?

yes.

$8 entry (non member)

CPL, no wait to become a member

$35 membership ($27 for person who paid that day, i.e. less your entry fee)

Also, authorized to buy/sell private party sales in the building! (no 4473 needed)