Thread: Brillon/Clintonville/Sturgeon Bay residents

Post imported post

Our Econo foods posted a "No Firearms" sign this past week. Since the ones in Brillon, Clintonville, and Sturgeon Bay are owned by the same company as the one up here, I was wondering if anyone noticed a sign on their doors.

I don't know if this is a company wide thing, or is it just this local store.
    Rand Paul 2016

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

If no one posts earlier, I'll report my observation of the Sturgeon Bay site Thursday or Friday. I'm going to a WTA meeting on Structure Control Ordinances at the KofC Hall on Thursday.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    If no one posts earlier, I'll report my observation of the Sturgeon Bay site Thursday or Friday.* I'm going to a WTA meeting on Structure Control Ordinances at the KofC Hall on Thursday.
    Thanks Doug, I'm trying to find out if it's a store policy, a regional policy, or a corporate policy. I don't want to waste my time rattling the cages at the store if it was forced upon them by higher ups.
    Rand Paul 2016

Banned

Post imported post

I'm not going to rattle cages but only to observe and report.

Post imported post

After an email, it appears that it was a local decision, due to some "event" happening in town that nobody I talked to knows anything about. Supposedly the sign is down now, but I'll confirm tonight.
    Rand Paul 2016

Banned

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    I'm not going to rattle cages but only to observe and report.
    I carefully read both the inner and outer entrance doors and the ten feet of bulletin board between at the Sturgeon Bay store and saw no mention of guns or firearms.

I went in to buy a bottle of Dr. Bombay to entertain myself with, until and after this meeting this evening on Structure Control Ordinances.

Post imported post

Oops. brain fart.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.