• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Martha Dean for Attorney General

atrule

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

The CCDL met her at the FNRA dinner Friday night. We were introduced by Craig Fishbein her co-council on the Bluetrail case.

She would be great for Connecticut!

GoldCoaster

imported post

I concur, she talked TO me not AT me, she listened which is refreshing. I just wish she was the CT AG right now! A lot of the piss-ant BS going on in this state would stop immediately.

my opinion, worth what you paid for it but I'll support her all the way!

romma

imported post

Extremely down to Earth, she patiently came around with Craig to meet all of the available CCDL members... All 4 tables.

Oh, she was not put off at all by CCDL members OC'ing..

FMJ

imported post

She is clearly THE pro-rights candidate out there (for any CT office) now.

She supports (our interpretation of) the 10th Amendment.

I agree with the above posts, she is conversational and not confrontational. Listens and responds (not with rhetoric, but intelligent conversation).

I'm probably going to send her a campaign contribution this week (before the anti-gun libs take it from my pocket).

Last edited: