• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shots fired on Jefferson in Newport news this afternoon

t33j

imported post

The title of this thread made me think so what?? I hear shots fired while I'm in my bedroom at least once a week.

mobeewan

imported post

It wouldn't suprise me if it was on Jefferson, south of 50 th St. Happens in that area quite often, which is where I automatically thought it was when I read the title. Now up around Pilot House, that is surprising. After reading the article I'm thinking the guy was targeted by someone that had a beef with him. Then again it could have been some POS trying out his new gat.

AbNo

imported post

t33j wrote:
The title of this thread made me think so what?? I hear shots fired while I'm in my bedroom at least once a week.
Shots fired in Newport News: This is not news. ;)

That's like saying "Shots fired in L.A.", or "Shots fired by trigger-happy Senator's bodyguard."

Not news.