• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

April 15th CC/OC Dinner!

thx997303

imported post

Man, you guys gotta quit with the Ogden and northern end dinners.

Let's do the next one a bit more central eh?

younggun20

imported post

I'll be there, maybe this time I can get in on a table with other ppl on it. Crazy Buffet put me and the wife at a table by ourselves

Rottie

imported post

I won't be able to make it. I coach a soccer team and our game is right over the dinner. Thank you for putting the time into making this happen though and I look forward to meeting more of you at dinner's in the future:D

Curt

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

Rottie wrote:
I won't be able to make it. I coach a soccer team and our game is right over the dinner. Thank you for putting the time into making this happen though and I look forward to meeting more of you at dinner's in the future:D

Curt
Dinners don't need to be an event you must miss. Every other weekget as many of you as possible together to just go have dinner.