Thread: Huron Valley Friends of the NRA

Post imported post

Good day everyone,
    The Huron Valley Friends of the NRA is having a benefit dinner at 5:30 on Wednesday, April 28, at Tri-County 8640 Moon Road, Saline. Live auctions, Silent auctions, games and more along with dinner.

All proceeds go to Michigan shooting charities, such as 4H, the Boy Scouts, Hunt of a Life Time and more. Come and have a wonderful evening and know that you are helping ensure a safe & fun time with firearms to our future generation.

http://www.huronvalleyfnra.org/

https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDocs.aspx?eid=6144

Check out the website or drop me a note,
    Thanks, Mitch

Bumped for 2012

Well how do you change minds? You start with kids. Friends of the NRA are returning to the founding principal. Teach people to shoot safely.

We have improved with more guns and more Made in the USA and even a women's table.

Help us by coming to our dinner if you are in the Washtenaw area. I promise you a good time.

Banned
    When the NRA starts standing up for us, I'll start doing the same for them. Until then, we are on our own, and should react appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    When the NRA starts standing up for us, I'll start doing the same for them. Until then, we are on our own, and should react appropriately.
    Just because they dont fight for everything you want doesnt mean they dont stand up for us.

Banned

I am not saying they are the best but some of the youth hunts are good and i am sure you used their services to get a cpl.

Banned
    Didnt know you could get a CPL without the NRA course.

Didnt know you could get a CPL without the NRA course.
    Dont know if you can but they have put the system in place to do it and alot of people on here have used it.

Support something bigger me

This is the Friends of the NRA that supports the NRA Foundation. A National group that raises money for the shooting sports and education. This foundation gives hundred of thousands of dollars YEARLY to 4H, BSA, Eddie the Eagle, Refuse to be a Victim, .....

The only way to change people against the popular opinion is to educate them. And if the BSA or 4H want a gun range or we can put Eddie the Eagle in a school, I will be the first to raise my hand in support.

Every angle needs to be hit, the laws are liberating in our favor, lets keep hitting. Even Cook County & DC had to relent after the law suit. I believe the NRA had a hand. It was not me that could fund that one alone.

In Michigan we have raised over $2 million raised for the shooting sports. Come and join us for a night of fun.