• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huron Valley Friends of the NRA

Mitchell

imported post

Good day everyone,
The Huron Valley Friends of the NRA is having a benefit dinner at 5:30 on Wednesday, April 28, at Tri-County 8640 Moon Road, Saline. Live auctions, Silent auctions, games and more along with dinner.

All proceeds go to Michigan shooting charities, such as 4H, the Boy Scouts, Hunt of a Life Time and more. Come and have a wonderful evening and know that you are helping ensure a safe & fun time with firearms to our future generation.

http://www.huronvalleyfnra.org/

https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDocs.aspx?eid=6144

Check out the website or drop me a note,
Thanks, Mitch

Mitchell

Bumped for 2012

Well how do you change minds? You start with kids. Friends of the NRA are returning to the founding principal. Teach people to shoot safely.

We have improved with more guns and more Made in the USA and even a women's table.

Help us by coming to our dinner if you are in the Washtenaw area. I promise you a good time.

Mitchell

Support something bigger me

This is the Friends of the NRA that supports the NRA Foundation. A National group that raises money for the shooting sports and education. This foundation gives hundred of thousands of dollars YEARLY to 4H, BSA, Eddie the Eagle, Refuse to be a Victim, .....

The only way to change people against the popular opinion is to educate them. And if the BSA or 4H want a gun range or we can put Eddie the Eagle in a school, I will be the first to raise my hand in support.

Every angle needs to be hit, the laws are liberating in our favor, lets keep hitting. Even Cook County & DC had to relent after the law suit. I believe the NRA had a hand. It was not me that could fund that one alone.

In Michigan we have raised over $2 million raised for the shooting sports. Come and join us for a night of fun.