Thread: A historic weekend for MOC, Inc!!!

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Last weekend was one of the biggest weekends in MOC's young history.
    We had two VERY successful seminars at Gander Mtn back to back. The room was packed with people and they were lined up out the door of the conference room!! People who stood for the first meeting stuck around for the second meeting. To say it was standing room only would be an understatement.

Cabela's was another great success. We unveiled the new MOC ink pens and they were a huge hit! Countless people were educated and we had a ton of positive feedback from the attendees and the employees. Tons of brocheuers were handed out and again nothing but positive feedback.

We finished the interview for the Wall Street Journal at Cabela's and the article should be out around the week of the 2A March.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to help out. I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do. When we look back on this weekend I believe we will view this as one of the moments that helped launch us to the next level.

Post imported post

Generaldet wrote:
    Last weekend was one of the biggest weekends in MOC's young history.
    We had two VERY successful seminars at Gander Mtn back to back. The room was packed with people and they were lined up out the door of the conference room!! People who stood for the first meeting stuck around for the second meeting. To say it was standing room only would be an understatement.

Cabela's was another great success. We unveiled the new MOC ink pens and they were a huge hit! Countless people were educated and we had a ton of positive feedback from the attendees and the employees. Tons of brocheuers were handed out and again nothing but positive feedback.

We finished the interview for the Wall Street Journal at Cabela's and the article should be out around the week of the 2A March.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to help out. I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do. When we look back on this weekend I believe we will view this as one of the moments that helped launch us to the next level.
    Man i really wanted to go. Love hearing good PR and can't wait to help with things this summer.

Devery

Post imported post

I was there

Post imported post

Great to hear! It sounds like to say it was a success is almost an understatement!

Post imported post

It was fun and :celebrate And I believe that the upcoming Seminars will be huge as well!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Good job guys!
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

Post imported post

video?

Post imported post

So how many people do you thing attended each event/session?

Jon.

Post imported post

Jon Foster wrote:
    So how many people do you thing attended each event/session?

Jon.
    Hard to say. The seminar was @ 11AM I showed up @ around 950AM and there were three or four people already in the room, probably some roaming the store waiting. By 1030AM all seats (60?) were full and a line was forming. By 11AM start time, the room held probably 70-75 people, including some in the hallway. Outside in the store, there was at least another 50-60 people loitering and hanging around for the second class we began announcing at about 1030. Some had to leave, but most stuck around or came back. Second group was again probably 65-70 people. Between everyone that stayed, some for both seminars, and the many that left, we got their names and emails, probably just under, or around 200.

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
    video?
    I've offloaded the video of the Utica seminar and just need to finish up editing it. Should be finished shortly.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Well done John and all the board members and coordinators and volunteers. You reached out to hundreds of people that learned about OCthat weekend. And if we get a mention in the WSJ then we will be reaching hundreds of thousands.

Well Done indeed!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I normally hate speaking in front of a room full of people but I have to admit I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again.

Post imported post

It helps when the people are interested in the topic.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Amazing hearing how well these were received.

Post imported post

i had a great time at cabelas swapping back and forth between the SAM and MOC tablewith everybody,we had some good conversations and really got the word out!
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

where are my manners? i forgot the most important part of congratulating you guys... the dancing monkey ---->

Post imported post

uploaded yet?