Thread: Yet another walmart encounter.

High Point, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

Well today at the North main Wal-Mart in High Point. I had an Interesting encounter. It started kinda bad, But ended really good.

It was oddly packed for a monday night, I was off the the side a little bit looking at toothpaste a girl tried to squeeze between me and the shelf She scraped her arm on my XDm 40 rear sight. She grabed her arm and saw that it was bleeding a little bit she looked over at what she scraped her arm on, She said " Wow, when i think of a firearm injury this is not what i think of." I giggled a little bit and asked if she was okay.

But any who she asked the normal are you a cop, is it loaded. She was truly interested in open carry, I told her about the web site and some others.

Founder's Club Member
    Greensboro, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

Cool story, interesting indeed.
    Not necessarily a bad way for someone to meet a woman, if you're single that is.

Now disinfect your weapon if you haven't already!

Concord, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

My 1911 has target sights on it, and the rear sights stick out a good bit. A friend of mine bumped her elbow into it once and left a pretty good mark on her arm. Those edges are sharper than they look.