• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pachmayer wrap around 1911 grips, and 1911 leather

joe_robi

imported post

there is a couple small things i am looking to buy and i got these couple items to sell to raise the money for said things.

first off is a pachmayer rubber checkered wrap around grip for any 1911 style pistol that accepts fullsize grips(only full size and commander size).
price is set at 20.00 shipped---spf

next i have a dillon leather holster for a 1911, a couple light scuffs on the front but otherwise the holster is in great shape. price is set at 25.00 shipped---SPF
great for open carrying
Picture239.jpg

Picture240.jpg

may be interested in tradeing for 1911 gear.