• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ongoing Grays Harbor OC report.

kenny31

imported post

I spent many a day OCing around the woods of Humptulips, well before I was 18 I might add. Some of the ilk around the Humptulips bridge made me very glad I was carrying when I was fishing...

amzbrady

August Sat 7, Sun 8, Mon 9.
Not a bad Weekend and Monday on the Beach. Covered some towing. Open Carried while on tow duty.

Satuday, I only went out when called, had to CC (damn rain).
Sunday, 23rd Anniversary and pretty nice out, so I detailed my wifes car, then we took the dogs for a walk on the beach, answered a few calls for people stuck on the beach again. Went to IGA for a few things.
Monday, Took the trucks back to the shop, dropped off some pamphlets at the 76 station. The owners brother just got his CPL and is now looking for a pocket bug for at work, (hopefully he will find something bigger and not feel ashamed to show it). The owner his brother carries a 357 concealed, so as not to offend his customers. Anyway off to Aberdeen, to 3rd Deminshen for a hair cut, then to Wally world, then to Safeway, Kings Wok for dinner, then home.
All is good in our world...