• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good OC Day

Squeak

imported post

I took Deros72 to the dentist near Husky stadium today.After a shot of java at Starbuck's, off to see the real tooth fairy. No problem OCing at Starbuck's - right in the middle of 'Liberial City' USA. After the dentist gave him the ol' droopy lip ( sorry, but yer lip was dragging!) we headed for a Rx at Bartell's. I'm standing there watching D buy some candy, this blond gal's eyes got a little larger than usual. She then pulled out her cell...............and that was all. D is getting his Rx when this guy kinda makes eye contact (it's not what you're thinking, 245A defender!) ( He gets those dirty thoughts) then says nice piece. I grinned at that and tell him that it is better than D's piece. But don't tell HIM! D has his meds and the 3 of us strike up a conversation. He sees D's 1st Cav pin and thanks hin for his service. D tells him that I ,me,the one telling the story, was in Arty. Both of us were in Nam. He shakes our hands and gives us another 'thanks for your service'. I think we both were a little surprised. D gave him an OC pamplet and I told him to strap on his gun. We left. Sorry that this got so long but Deros72 and I were pretty impressed. You know, I think that the guy really meant what he said.

Squeak

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
Squeak wrote:
I took Deros72 to the dentist near Husky stadium today.After a shot of java at Starbuck's, off to see the real tooth fairy. No problem OCing at Starbuck's - right in the middle of 'Liberial City' USA. After the dentist gave him the ol' droopy lip ( sorry, but yer lip was dragging!) we headed for a Rx at Bartell's. I'm standing there watching D buy some candy, this blond gal's eyes got a little larger than usual. She then pulled out her cell...............and that was all. D is getting his Rx when this guy kinda makes eye contact (it's not what you're thinking, 245A defender!) ( He gets those dirty thoughts) then says nice piece. I grinned at that and tell him that it is better than D's piece. But don't tell HIM! D has his meds and the 3 of us strike up a conversation. He sees D's 1st Cav pin and thanks hin for his service. D tells him that I ,me,the one telling the story, was in Arty. Both of us were in Nam. He shakes our hands and gives us another 'thanks for your service'. I think we both were a little surprised. D gave him an OC pamplet and I told him to strap on his gun. We left. Sorry that this got so long but Deros72 and I were pretty impressed. You know, I think that the guy really meant what he said.
What? That D. has a nice piece?!? :what:
No.The thanks

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Squeak wrote:
NavyLT wrote:
Squeak wrote:
No.The thanks

What? D. wears a piece? That's not his real hair?

Trigger Dr

imported post

ak56 wrote:
Squeak wrote:
NavyLT wrote:
Squeak wrote:
No.The thanks

What? D. wears a piece? That's not his real hair?
Yup, and it came off of a Black Cocker Spaniel. I know that because I saw him walk by a fire hydrant one day, and the right side of the piece lifted up.