• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just wanted to introduce my self.

M

McX

imported post

nah, it's an old joke; years ago when i was in school, i was the older one in class, and all the kids were quiet, and polite during stand up and introduce yourself; so i decided to break the mold, and when my name was called, said you can call me snake, snake pliskin. the laugh stuck around all through school for me after that. they would run bits from the movie when the kids saw me in the hall; snake....i thought you were dead, or snake....where you going with that gun?...who you lookin for snake?
for some reason, i don't know why, the dog's nose just fits to me, for me. kinda like; an uneventful picture moment, then some dog pops up, and sticks his nose in the camera.
glock i see your looking lovely today.:D

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

McX wrote:
welcome to the forum! you can call me snake................snake pliskin.:D

Wait wait wait...

Are we talking about the bad-arse, take no crap, butt whuppin' Snake Pliskin of Escape from New York?

Or the melodramatic so bad it's laughable Snake Pliskin of Escape from LA?

Have you ever considered Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

tekshogun wrote:
McX wrote:

Wait wait wait...

Are we talking about the bad-arse, take no crap, butt whuppin' Snake Pliskin of Escape from New York?

oh, good >>>> I though I was the only on that thought Escape from LA , stunk..:)

SavageOne

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
McX wrote:

Wait wait wait...

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

M

McX

imported post

already paid my dues......at least according to ringo starr- it don't come easy.;)

M

McX

imported post

considering what happened to lennon, i wonder if starr has a permit to carry?