• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC friendly bank

WhatTimeIsIt?

imported post

Can anyone recommend a good OC friendly bank? Bank of Hampton Roads now bans carrying weapons for the safety of its customers.:banghead:

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've never had an issue of any sort (OC or otherwise) with Bank of America, but I know some folk don't like them for other reasons.

WhatTimeIsIt?

imported post

Suntrust is right down the street, will check them out. Thanks for the help.

VApatriot

imported post

richarcm wrote:
Virginia Credit Union is good. I've never had any problems with any credit union.
The people at Navy Federal Credit Union have never so much as blinked twice when I have carried there. I have also used the free notary-public services to have both my CHP and CMP applications notarized and they didn't say a word.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jmelvin wrote:
I've never had an issue of any sort (OC or otherwise) with Bank of America, but I know some folk don't like them for other reasons.

+1

I carry at my BofA regularly. No problems.

t33j

imported post

+1 on Suntrust
I've never had a problem with Bayport CU but that's more local to Hampton Roads

All the Bank of America's in my area have no guns signs and I'd never step foot in the door.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

t33j wrote:
+1 on Suntrust
I've never had a problem with Bayport CU but that's more local to Hampton Roads

All the Bank of America's in my area have no guns signs and I'd never step foot in the door.
Strange - I am aware of none that have them in the Richmond area.

Wonder why the difference.

Yata hey

Vanns40

imported post

WhatTimeIsIt? wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good OC friendly bank? Bank of Hampton Roads now bans carrying weapons for the safety of its customers.:banghead:
If you have PNC in the area they are very gun friendly, at least the ones in Northern Virginia are.