• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You Had to Know This Would Happen......

hunter9mm

imported post

attachment.php

M

McX

imported post

ahhh, the politically correct now are taking pot shots at our rights. manly display, and check your safety. har-har, doesn't address someone carrying in condition 3. shows how much they know, but it does sell papers. well, after commenting here, i'll go back to my manly display here today.

hunter9mm

imported post

Doug, Thanks for pointing that outto me..., and now it's posted here in the Wisconsin section as there are some of us that can't devote the time it takes to read every post on the OCDO forum for every state, section, & thread. :p:p:p

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

hunter9mm wrote:
Doug, Thanks for pointing that outto me..., and now it's posted here in the Wisconsin section as there are some of us that can't devote the time it takes to read every post on the OCDO forum for every state, section, & thread. :p:p:p
I believe that there is a 'subscribe' or 'watch thread' function. I am sure that the recent posts tab would speed your perusal.

TyGuy

imported post

Being as I carry Glocks would I just show him my finger? Not give him the finger, show him my finger.

protias

imported post

With my XD45, I have no thumb safety. WTF am I supposed to do?! :banghead:

J.Gleason

Banned