• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why Guns Are Bad

SpringerXDacp

imported post

...and to think he was the first one to the egg. Well, all that anyone can really hope for at this point is that he's sterile.

Savage.Detroit

imported post

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

pmcqueen37

imported post

BreakingTheMold wrote:
pmcqueen37 wrote:
Semi Automatic machine guns [<-oxy moron] that can shoot 300 rounds a second, [think about the physics behind that, that's dozens rounds in the same barrel all at once...short of a Vulcan or other mini-gun....]???? Oxymoron ?
He keeps referring to an AR platform gun as a semi automatic machine gun, there is no such thing. hence the term oxymoron, and it was 300 rounds a minute not second my mistake, sorry:banghead:

eastmeyers

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
If it's a joke it's not funny. This on the other hand...

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonAlabi#p/a/u/2/24QgpMt_7pE

This guy is going to get people killed, sounds like he works at Double Action.

Oh and #1 choice, for the Army, Navy, and China???? WTF????

Our soldiers are carrying these???? WHAT???? I thought they had M16s and in some cases M9s...

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

Why do leftist Bleeding Hearts always slaughter the Constitution?

1. If people in the 1st Amend. means Individual, then People in the 2nd Amend Means the Same!
2. If the 2nd was for solely for Militia, then why doesn't it say the right of the Malitia?

3. What was with the fidgeting, and holding his face/ It looked like he was gonna cry, or pull his face off.

I'd say it was a joke, or his mom breast fed him till he was weened of onto the PlayStation, she pry held/carried him everywhere till he was 5!. He was probably waited on hand and foot by him mommy till he was left home alone with cable tv where he was mentally indoctrinated by MTV.

BreakingTheMold

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
Why do leftist Bleeding Hearts always slaughter the Constitution?

1. If people in the 1st Amend. means Individual, then People in the 2nd Amend Means the Same!Most people aren't willing to look at it from all sides, like i will say many of us DO.
2. If the 2nd was for solely for Militia, then why doesn't it say the right of the Malitia? good point

3. What was with the fidgeting, and holding his face/ It looked like he was gonna cry, or pull his face off. i believe it to be a nervous tick of sorts, but that is 100% assumption...and we know how useful those are.

I'd say it was a joke, or his mom breast fed him till he was weened of onto the PlayStation, she pry held/carried him everywhere till he was 5!. He was probably waited on hand and foot by him mommy till he was left home alone with cable tv where he was mentally indoctrinated by MTV.

I like the statistics of how crime has gone up in the us since 04, and how crime has gone down in the UK and Australia, quite the opposite in fact.

protias

imported post

What do I win for making it passed 1 minute? What a complete moron! He really needs to learn what the Constitution is about.

Savage.Detroit

imported post

CrossPistols wrote:
How do you think I feel, I gave up 4 years of my freedom to go defend this leftist moron's right to spew horse crap like this.:banghead:

Yeah, I hear you. 4 in the Marines here although it has been a while.
It is amazing though, I know a few antis that hold their tongue in front of me or other former military.
I think because deep inside they know there are wrong.

The right to defend yourself just seems logical, no brainer but unfortunately there is no law against stupid.

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

Savage.Detroit wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:
How do you think I feel, I gave up 4 years of my freedom to go defend this leftist moron's right to spew horse crap like this.:banghead:

Yeah, I hear you. 4 in the Marines here although it has been a while.
It is amazing though, I know a few antis that hold their tongue in front of me or other former military.
I think because deep inside they know there are wrong.

The right to defend yourself just seems logical, no brainer but unfortunately there is no law against stupid.
Who Rah!