• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Law regarding AGE?

FullMetalJackt

imported post

I am 19. I own multiple rifles, registered to me. I inherited several pistols from my father last year. According to the law i can legally take my pistols out to the range, transport and use them. My question is, can i open carry at the age of 19.
Thank you for your replies.

eye95

imported post

There is a forum here for each State. If you post in the California forum about California laws, you'll get a lot more help a lot quicker. You can also read the topics in the CA forum to get a lot of your questions answered--even a few you never even though of!

KBCraig

imported post

eye95 wrote:
There is a forum here for each State. If you post in the California forum about California laws, you'll get a lot more help a lot quicker. You can also read the topics in the CA forum to get a lot of your questions answered--even a few you never even though of!
Or, you can post your questions at calguns.net, and within 24 hours generate a 27 page debate that ignores your question. ;)