• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New OC Gun

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I picked up a good deal today. IThis picture is with a couple of my favorites and a Blammy Shell.

Should make a good OC GUN

little.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Which one is the new one?

Momma bear, poppa bear or baby bear?

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
The Baby Boomer:lol:
A knife is said to be OCd (not concealed) when clipped to your pocket.

So my question is - would a baby boomer be CC or OC when carried in the same fashion?

I have such a clip on mine, Joe does too. That would make it a wheel gun with a clip would it not?

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:

So my question is - would a baby boomer be CC or OC when carried in the same fashion?

I have such a clip on mine, Joe does too. That would make it a wheel gun with a clip would it not?

Yata hey

The Mini Derringers are questionable GS. As long as it can be clearly identified as a GUN. It's OK.

The ruleing about disguising a gun, involved a NAM in a belt buckle. Further, the ATF ruled the grips the gun could fold into were AOW's.

A gun clipped on a pocket with enough showing to clearly identify it, should be OK.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Yata hey

The Mini Derringers are questionable GS. As long as it can be clearly identified as a GUN. It's OK.

The ruleing about disguising a gun, involved a NAM in a belt buckle. Further, the ATF ruled the grips the gun could fold into were AOW's.

A gun clipped on a pocket with enough showing to clearly identify it, should be OK.
I agree and think such looks more like a knife; therefore not readily identifiable.

Was just working towards the "revolver with a clip" thing. :D

Yata hey

ffemt1079

imported post

The top piece looks like a ruger new model single six .22 that came with interchangeable cylinders for .22LR and .22Win Mag.

My father got one as a young man and passed it on to me about 3 and a half years ago. I love that revolver.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Beerme wrote:
wtf is a blammy shell

looks nifty
Custom home brew that the mad scientist know as Peter Nap makes from brass .410 casings.

He is also a well known for his efforts in alchemy.

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Beerme wrote:
wtf is a blammy shell

looks nifty
Custom home brew that the mad scientist know as Peter Nap makes from brass .410 casings.

He is also a well known for his efforts in alchemy.

Yata hey
He is known for his efforts in dislocating/breaking his shoulder as well. :p