• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gig Harbor

Ajetpilot

imported post

I exited Petco on Borgan and crossed the parking lot to my truck. As I was opening my door, a mature lady drove up near me, rolled down her window and called out to me.

I smiled and said, "Hi" thinking that I was going to get an earful.

Instead, she said, "I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you wearing your gun in public."

I thanked her and replied, "We have to exercise our rights or lose them."

She agreed saying, "You've got that right," waved and drove off.

That doesn't happen everyday. I just had to let you know that we do have support out there. Sometimes I tend to lose sight of that.

Landpimp

imported post

beeing a life long Gig Harborite.......I keep hearing its liberal, but I'll be darned if I know any:D

wonder if it was mom? ma packs and drives a Landcruiser and being she knows what I do for a living she would say something like that

the libs in GH came from CA or Seattle......they are easy to spot if you know what to look for......I would hunt again if they offered tags :p

DEROS72

imported post

kparker wrote:
If this had happened to DEROS, we would know it was because of the hair...

Hey .....great hair ........BY the way I noticed you carry a sidearm.....

Yup!