• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Date of the Back Bay Walk Around

Which date works best for you?

• April 4th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 11th

• April 18th

• April 25th

• May 2nd

• May 9th

• May 16th

• Total voters

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

The following dates are up for nomination! Keep in mind that we need to allow ample time to get t-shirts and film crews together! Please choose as many as will work for you! This way we can hopefully***** choose a day that works for everyone! Also remember to tell your friends! Even if they don't carry if they come it will be a tremendous asset!

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

It will, after we've picked a date than we can assign different people different jobs, like the people who know some person in the news media can contact them, a person that knows someone at hannaford can get the food donated... things of that nature!

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I think that the topic is just fairly new still... I'm hoping that more people will respond. I know that there are many more people that are interested in this than just the three of us. Give it time, tell your friends. Try to give me a solid number on how many friends you are bringing *that will actually really come*...

MrJoshua

imported post

I'll need to check dates. I might have something else going on on the 25th. I'd like to come; I may even have some friends that would be interested in attending... I'll post back when I know for sure.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I really want this to go smoothly! I'm hoping that we can get shirts as well as food. Hamburgers and hot dogs hopefully. Maybe some fliers made up. But I don't have the funds to get the shirts or the food. Perhaps we can get the food donated if someone knows a manager or something at a grocery store? I'm trying very hard on this, but nobody has stepped up to help me. ****IF YOU HAVE ANY WAY OF HELPING PLEASE HOLLER AT ME***** WE NEED FOOD AS WELL AS MAYBE A TABLE OR 2. AS WELL AS EMBROIDERED SHIRTS!!!!!

MrJoshua

imported post

shanebelanger wrote:
I really want this to go smoothly! I'm hoping that we can get shirts as well as food. Hamburgers and hot dogs hopefully. Maybe some fliers made up. But I don't have the funds to get the shirts or the food. Perhaps we can get the food donated if someone knows a manager or something at a grocery store? I'm trying very hard on this, but nobody has stepped up to help me. ****IF YOU HAVE ANY WAY OF HELPING PLEASE HOLLER AT ME***** WE NEED FOOD AS WELL AS MAYBE A TABLE OR 2. AS WELL AS EMBROIDERED SHIRTS!!!!!
Perhaps a potluck?

MrJoshua

imported post

Oh, I was thinking... Where is the setting going to be? Are we meeting at the Back Cove Park? Somewhere along Baxter Blvd? At Hannaford?

There is a date set, how about a time?

I'll try to set aside some time to make a small flyer that people can pass around if I can get some information to put on it.

straydoglogic

imported post

I have a friend that's a business owner in food service. I'm sure I can get plenty of free food. I'll speak with him tomorrow about it and if you guys could let me know what we need I'll put the bug in his ear. I also have a grill but no mean of transport, it's not going in my car.

straydoglogic

imported post

MrJoshua wrote:
Oh, I was thinking... Where is the setting going to be? Are we meeting at the Back Cove Park? Somewhere along Baxter Blvd? At Hannaford?

There is a date set, how about a time?

I'll try to set aside some time to make a small flyer that people can pass around if I can get some information to put on it.
If you get some flyers made I will gladly pass them out as well. If you'd like we can meet sometime in the near future or you can pdf it or something.