Thread: Why is Wyoming Waiting, Join the Law Suits against Obamacare

Post imported post

Can anybody explain to me other than the small fact that the Attorney General Bruce Salzburg is a flaming pro obama supporting progressive as is Governor Freudenthal why Wyoming has not joined the mutiple states taking the feds and obama to court fighting obama care?

Sad when a state such as Wyoming that is known for its freedoms and the cowboy way refuses to step up and represent the people while talking the battle to the feds.

Is Wyoming becoming as liberal and progressive as Colorado.

Post imported post

I am personally already hounding the AG to join the lawsuits, and actually I started by asking him to join before this even got voted on........

Edited for spelling mistakes

If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Post imported post

What did AG Salzburg have to say to you about this issue.

As a land owner in Wyoming I will be sending e mails and calling the Governor and the AG asking them to join Florida and the other states in the fight against mandated health care and the even more important ignoring the constitutional rights of all AMERICANS and the sovereignty of our states.

Post imported post

I have yet to recieve a response. I will keep sending anyway
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Post imported post

Just in case the "nice" approach doesn't work, maybe you should contact AB.

He gets theattention of wayward politicians.

Post imported post

As you said, I don't think anyone is likely to get a positiveresponse from the AG considering it's an appointed position by our democrat governor, the same governor who campaigned for Obama in Pennsylvania about gun issues. I guess we are nearly as bad as CO and CA. God (or someone) help us.

Post imported post

Turns out the Gov has put his wife in for a judge position and needs obama and the democrat controlled congress to approve her for this job and position.

he will not rock that boat and as such will crap on the people of wyoming so his wife gets the job as a federal judge.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Basic Rules of OpenCarry.org

This thread is off-topic for OCDO.

2) This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life - all posts should relate substantially tothis agenda, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom andliberty. OCDO is not a general discussion forum on polticis, religion, the current President, etc. Take that somewhere else!

Post imported post

Not sure where bashing Colorado for being "liberal" comes into any of this... We have some of the best firearms laws in the country and certainly some of the best Concealed Carry regulations in the country, for requiring a permit anyway. Colorado's Rep. John Suthers AG has joined the suite and it's true that our Governor isn't 110% behind it but that's fine.

Leave Colorado out of this; Wyoming- you have an issue; we are fighting the good fight here in CO

Post imported post

There is another way. The Republicans in WY could call a special session of the legislature and compel the Gov to sue. We are in the midst of Gubernatorial elections and some of our candidates would rather wait 9 months than do something now. Collin Simpson, the Speaker of the House, is also running. A politician - who is more concerned about his campaign than the state. Wyomingites claim Wyoming is a Republican and some think conservative state - Unfortunately - using the imagery of the open carry debate - which I fully support - the good people of Wyoming seem to want to carry toy guns with blanks - all show no action. We are still fighting for this - but the modern Cowboys would rather not rock the boat than take a stand. Sorry to disappoint.