• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member questions..

James1480

imported post

Hey guys my name is James and I am new to the forum. Ive lived in NV most of my life. I love this web site and forum. I mostly cc but really want to get into OCing. I am looking for a groups that OC. Let me know about any meet ups or trash pick up meets. Thanks

Remmy

imported post

welcome to the forum and thanks for posting up interest, most usually we will discuss a meet in a thread but once its decided that date is good it is put on the calender so just keep your eyes open for it...i know theres a few things being tossed around right now about either a lunch or a small trash pick up this friday might just be lunch