Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bald Eagle in my Back Yard

Post imported post

I was OC when I took the picture...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Good thing you were OCing or else you'd get the BIG Red lettering with a rule about posting....

Did the eagle have any complaints or harass you while you were out? :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

hunter9mm wrote:
    Good thing you were OCing or else you'd get the BIG Red lettering with a rule about posting....

Did the eagle have any complaints or harass you while you were out? :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
    All he said was Obama sucks then he took a crap..and said oh look..there goes Obama..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

LOL nice

Post imported post

hunter9mm wrote:
    ah yes, I'm sure Doug would have posted OCDO rule 7 as well as copying that even the general discussion thread must be OC related, even though I've seen posts from him that said nothing about OC. But, I'm sure I just opened a can of worms......

Post imported post

Good! at least you were not harassed!!!!!!!!!

Post imported post

BTW, beautiful picture glock.

Post imported post

Where is this? Baird Creek?

Post imported post

knob2040 wrote:
    Where is this? Baird Creek?
    in Ashwaubenon, by the Brown county fairgrounds.

Post imported post

ffemt1079 wrote:
    BTW, beautiful picture glock.
    Thank you....

Post imported post

ffemt1079 wrote:
    hunter9mm wrote:
    ah yes, I'm sure Doug would have posted OCDO rule 7 as well as copying that even the general discussion thread must be OC related, even though I've seen posts from him that said nothing about OC. But, I'm sure I just opened a can of worms......
    but, who cares about his worms anyways...

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    ffemt1079 wrote:
    hunter9mm wrote:
    but, who cares about his worms anyways...
    The vet.

Post imported post

Very nice! Oh, I have to criticize you! Why couldn't you use a telephoto lens!? Geez, now my eyes hurt! There, I got the first jab in before the regular jabbers did!:P

“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    Very nice! Oh, I have to criticize you! Why couldn't you use a telephoto lens!? Geez, now my eyes hurt! There, I got the first jab in before the regular jabbers did!:P

I zoomed it in a far as I could. it was back there a ways.

Post imported post

LOL! You don't see many eagles around here! Nice shot!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    LOL! You don't see many eagles around here! Nice shot!
    They fly over my duplex almost daily. I see them all the time flying. But not perching in a tree so close.

Post imported post

They are very beautiful birds that is for sure! I have a few photos I took of bald eagles a few years back in Ketchikan, AK. They were everywhere you looked by the dozens.

—John F. Kennedy

Banned

Post imported post

NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!

:celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

oh I had to.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I was able to enhance that image for you, ad I found another one that you cannot see in the original shot.

In all seriousness, I call these two Amos& Andy, they like to snag bunnies off our property in the spring.

Post imported post

Very much carry related.

Eagle = tastes like chicken

BANG

Post imported post

Cobbersmom, all I can say is WTF? You'd actually consider shooting an American symbol?
    I hunted w/ a guy once who shot a Grey Crane, asked to "see" his gun, racked all the rounds out of it and tossed it into the pond! He was pissed, OH WELL TOUGH S*@!
    I guess you'd want to re-think that one perhaps?

Banned

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    Cobbersmom, all I can say is WTF? You'd actually consider shooting an American symbol?
    I hunted w/ a guy once who shot a Grey Crane, asked to "see" his gun, racked all the rounds out of it and tossed it into the pond! He was pissed, OH WELL TOUGH S*@!
    I guess you'd want to re-think that one perhaps?
    A joke is a short story or ironic depiction of a situation communicated with the intent of being humorous. These jokes will normally have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous. A joke can also be a single phrase or statement that employs sarcasm. The word joke can also be used as a slang term for a person or thing which is not taken seriously by others in general. A practical joke or prank differs from a spoken one in that the major component of the humour is physical rather than verbal (for example placing salt in the sugar bowl).
    Jokes are typically for the entertainment of friends and onlookers. The desired response is generally laughter; when this does not happen the joke is said to have "fallen flat".

Post imported post

I guess I don't get it, well poop on me? I hold American symbols close to heart. Don't really see the relevance/humor in the way it was posted.
    I guess it must be me Type A personality, sense of Patriotism, in-balance of medication...LOL IDK, Oh well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast