• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bald Eagle in my Back Yard

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I was able to enhance that image for you, ad I found another one that you cannot see in the original shot.

2eagles.jpg

In all seriousness, I call these two Amos& Andy, they like to snag bunnies off our property in the spring.

qball54208

imported post

Cobbersmom, all I can say is WTF? You'd actually consider shooting an American symbol?
I hunted w/ a guy once who shot a Grey Crane, asked to "see" his gun, racked all the rounds out of it and tossed it into the pond! He was pissed, OH WELL TOUGH S*@!
I guess you'd want to re-think that one perhaps?

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

qball54208 wrote:
Cobbersmom, all I can say is WTF? You'd actually consider shooting an American symbol?
I hunted w/ a guy once who shot a Grey Crane, asked to "see" his gun, racked all the rounds out of it and tossed it into the pond! He was pissed, OH WELL TOUGH S*@!
A joke is a short story or ironic depiction of a situation communicated with the intent of being humorous. These jokes will normally have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous. A joke can also be a single phrase or statement that employs sarcasm. The word joke can also be used as a slang term for a person or thing which is not taken seriously by others in general. A practical joke or prank differs from a spoken one in that the major component of the humour is physical rather than verbal (for example placing salt in the sugar bowl).
Jokes are typically for the entertainment of friends and onlookers. The desired response is generally laughter; when this does not happen the joke is said to have "fallen flat".

qball54208

imported post

I guess I don't get it, well poop on me? I hold American symbols close to heart. Don't really see the relevance/humor in the way it was posted.
I guess it must be me Type A personality, sense of Patriotism, in-balance of medication...LOL IDK, Oh well.

Cobbersmom

imported post

qball54208 wrote:
I guess I don't get it, well poop on me? I hold American symbols close to heart. Don't really see the relevance/humor in the way it was posted.
I guess it must be me Type A personality, sense of Patriotism, in-balance of medication...LOL IDK, Oh well.
Yea, I guess you DON'T get it. It's quite a common joke just like 'loon, tastes like chicken' and 'spotted owl, the other white meat'. Geez we can even joke about it with the DNR coz they understand it for what it is, A JOKE.

OCglock1988

imported post

very sweet picture, maybe next week you will have a pack of timber wolves hanging out in your yard. I swear everything is getting wilder. I live in Dousman and last spring we had a fox den with three little pups in it right in our backyard. coolest thing to see them playing with eachother like little cats

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OCglock1988 wrote:
very sweet picture, maybe next week you will have a pack of timber wolves hanging out in your yard. I swear everything is getting wilder. I live in Dousman and last spring we had a fox den with three little pups in it right in our backyard. coolest thing to see them playing with eachother like little cats
I have Fox, Turkeys,Ground Hogs, Deer, Rabbits, in my back yard ALL the time. Would luv to see a Wild Wolf. I am a Wolf freak.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
I'm dog-sitting an old beagle. Just took her out for a tinkle walk and met unleashed dogs for my first time since here.

They got all macho and followed us as I put the beagle in the house. I went back out and chased them home with some .45 bug off.
:what: Wow, your a tough guy Doug:uhoh:. lol

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
I'm dog-sitting an old beagle. Just took her out for a tinkle walk and met unleashed dogs for my first time since here.

They got all macho and followed us as I put the beagle in the house. I went back out and chased them home with some .45 bug off.
I know, he's like Rambo, I'm quaking in my boots over here.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Whatever. I don't like undisciplined people or dogs.
Now I understand your negativity on here, your full of self loathing. Those undisciplined people & dogs >>>>> DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER.:lol::lol::lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Dougy as Rambo

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Dustiniac wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Dougy as Rambo
LOL!!!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

qball54208 wrote:
Nothing to rethink, I simply would have used you as a dragging tool to recover my firearm from the pond.