• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bald Eagle in my Back Yard

hunter9mm

imported post

Good thing you were OCing or else you'd get the BIG Red lettering with a rule about posting....

Did the eagle have any complaints or harass you while you were out? :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hunter9mm wrote:
Good thing you were OCing or else you'd get the BIG Red lettering with a rule about posting....

Did the eagle have any complaints or harass you while you were out? :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
All he said was Obama sucks:uhoh: then he took a crap..and said oh look..there goes Obama..:lol:

ffemt1079

imported post

hunter9mm wrote:

ah yes, I'm sure Doug would have posted OCDO rule 7 as well as copying that even the general discussion thread must be OC related, even though I've seen posts from him that said nothing about OC. But, I'm sure I just opened a can of worms......

hunter9mm

imported post

Good! at least you were not harassed!!!!!!!!!

th_image002.gif

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ffemt1079 wrote:
hunter9mm wrote:

ah yes, I'm sure Doug would have posted OCDO rule 7 as well as copying that even the general discussion thread must be OC related, even though I've seen posts from him that said nothing about OC. But, I'm sure I just opened a can of worms......
but, who cares about his worms anyways...:lol:

knob2040

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
ffemt1079 wrote:
hunter9mm wrote:

but, who cares about his worms anyways...:lol:

The vet.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Very nice! Oh, I have to criticize you! Why couldn't you use a telephoto lens!? Geez, now my eyes hurt! There, I got the first jab in before the regular jabbers did!:p

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
Very nice! Oh, I have to criticize you! Why couldn't you use a telephoto lens!? Geez, now my eyes hurt! There, I got the first jab in before the regular jabbers did!:p
I zoomed it in a far as I could. it was back there a ways.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

They are very beautiful birds that is for sure! I have a few photos I took of bald eagles a few years back in Ketchikan, AK. They were everywhere you looked by the dozens.:exclaim:

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

[align=center][font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]******************[/font][/align] [font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks![/font]

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
[align=center][font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]******************[/font][/align] [font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks![/font]

:lol::celebrate