Thread: Do you carry while you Jog/run?

Post imported post

Does anyone have a good setup for running or jogging? I carry full size when I'm hiking, but then it's hardly noticeable(the weight). But i have never tried to take it with me jogging, because elastic waste bands don't offer many options.

Doesnt matter if its a revolver or semi auto. but the caliber does make a bit of a difference, no 25s or smaller. An opinion on ruger/keltec/derringers would be appreciated as well

Holsters are slightly less important, as i can make one easily. But advice on that issue is still greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all.

Post imported post

Look into the Kangaroo Carry, http://www.deepconceal.com/

Post imported post

I would think a Smith and Wesson J-Frame in some sort of a lightweight variety could be made to work with a cheap clip-on style holster. I'm guessing it would work easily even with elastic waste bands.

Otherwise, lots of people in the world swear by Kel-tecs and one of those in 9mm would be potent and will work well for your intended purpose.

Post imported post

I have run a marathon and trained for it in the past. What I used to carry was my Keltec P32 and have undershirt with pouches stiched under each arm. I started with a belly band holster, but it had toomuch movement. The shirt was great, occasioanlly I carried a Bersa .380 in it, but the light weight Keltec was best.

http://www.kramerleather.com/product...;categoryID=21
    Live Free or Die!