• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3/26/2010

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Didn't add this to the calendar because of the short notice. Anyone want to do a trash pickup or a get together for lunch on Friday 3/26 at 11 AM?

GoDSpeeD

Remmy

imported post

i might be able to get up for lunch im off friday night, and i just learned that Deans place by bass pro shops off dean martin is OC friendly what time and if you had a place in mind where?

GoDSpeeD

imported post

At this point im not worried about OC friendly. I OC and am friendly enough.... Don't care where we go though. Someone throw out a name for a place to eat and bam.. thats where we will go.

GoDSpeeD

Remmy

imported post

Its not that im worried about OC friendly/unfriendly places its the simple fact that if we are going to meet for lunch at some establishment id rather patronize such establishments that welcome armed citizens with open arms and respect our rights. I also dont have the time to bounce from restaurant to restaurant in the event we get kicked out. the only reason I spoke about Deans Place because of the fact that we wouldnt be turned away.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Alright. Lets go to the place remmy suggested. Please send me a google maps address so I can put on the calendar. 11 AM at Deans place.

GoDSpeeD