Thread: Redlands Farmers Market this Thursday?

Post imported post

I missed last weeks. I wonder if you guys meet every Thursday? I live up in Victorville Thank you.

Post imported post

Welcome to the board-

I would recommend introducing yourself and giving people a chance in discovering who you are and how you found OCDO before asking about the next meet. And certainly before you do decide to attend or participate, we all recommend carefully reading the rules governing the practice as well as some open carry anecdotes.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

Not to encourage OC during this stand-down period or anything, but perhaps a "crash kit" is needed for posts such as this, unless there is a massive sticky we can get affixed to this forum...

Post imported post

Greetings. I am well aware of the rules but always open to learn more. I have been hunting since I can remember. As a child my father thought us of the safely handling of firearms. I learn about the OCDO from OpenCarry.org. I have been reading about experiences with the OC movement. Last week I read about people meeting at the Farmers Market and I thought I check it out.

Post imported post

We don't do them weekly. Maybe once every 4-6 weeks. There will be another one of our monthly SoCal meets coming up soon in April but it won't be at Market Night. Hope to see you at that one.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

aguililla wrote:
    I missed last weeks. I wonder if you guys meet every Thursday? I live up in Victorville Thank you.
    Aguililla,

We are meeting in Norco this month.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...mp;forum_id=12
    FREEDOM.

Post imported post

can some one please let me know why there is this 'stand down' I have heard about. I have had little to no problems OCing out and about. Matt