• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Redlands Farmers Market this Thursday?

aguililla

imported post

I missed last weeks. I wonder if you guys meet every Thursday? I live up in Victorville Thank you.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Welcome to the board-

I would recommend introducing yourself and giving people a chance in discovering who you are and how you found OCDO before asking about the next meet. And certainly before you do decide to attend or participate, we all recommend carefully reading the rules governing the practice as well as some open carry anecdotes.

pullnshoot25

imported post

Not to encourage OC during this stand-down period or anything, but perhaps a "crash kit" is needed for posts such as this, unless there is a massive sticky we can get affixed to this forum...

aguililla

imported post

Greetings. I am well aware of the rules but always open to learn more. I have been hunting since I can remember. As a child my father thought us of the safely handling of firearms. I learn about the OCDO from OpenCarry.org. I have been reading about experiences with the OC movement. Last week I read about people meeting at the Farmers Market and I thought I check it out.

wewd

imported post

We don't do them weekly. Maybe once every 4-6 weeks. There will be another one of our monthly SoCal meets coming up soon in April but it won't be at Market Night. Hope to see you at that one.